(Updated in June 2019) Google released a game-changing announcement for podcasting and announced plans for Google Podcasting, which is a complete podcasting ecosystem.
Google Podcasts and its future updates will provide podcasts May double their audience By publishing on countless Google platforms: Google search results, Google Podcast app, Google voice assistant Last but not least, Google Home equipment.
what does that mean?
This is big news for the audio field: Google is a giant with a major market share of smartphone operating systems-chain effect?a lot of New potential listeners entering the podcast market. In addition, no matter where you are, G Podcasts is available to anyone and anywhere-it is compatible with Google Play Music Services are currently limited to the United States and Canada.
How do I submit my podcast to Google Podcasts?
Now that you know how powerful Google Podcasts is, you will want to know how to use it to build an index.Fortunately, Spreaker recently launched our One-click distribution system, Sharing your podcast to the platform is super easy and fast.
- Log in to your Spreaker account and select “dash board‘From the drop-down menu in the upper right corner, you will be redirected to the CMS page.
- Select the podcast you want to distribute.
- Select “Distribute” from the podcast panel on the left.
- Click the down arrow next to Google Podcasts and select “Submit.”
- Your podcast will be reviewed by Spreaker and Google’s team-please note that this process may take several days to complete.
- Once a decision is made, you will receive an email confirming whether your podcast was accepted or rejected.
If you want to read more about how things work, learn about the guide and learn how to optimize the podcasts we write Handbook to help you be as prepared as possible.
Get the manual now And feel free to share with other podcasts!