access https://podnews.net/update/audacity-privacy-updated Get all links and get our newsletter.
- iHeartRadio ranks first in podcasting, According to the Media Monitors Podcast audience survey in the second half of June. Joe Logan and daily It is the #1 and #2 shows; comedy is the first genre. The research is based on memories; Media Monitors are owned by iHeartMedia.
- Apple Podcasts is hiring content director. this is Njeri Eatontitle.
Classified Ads —— Your job or advertisement is here
Mosaic Life Podcast by Trey Kaufman — A podcast about happiness, whose mission is to help you always feel good mentally and physically. Join Trey and have a conversation with writers, entrepreneurs and inspiring people living the best life.
Prices rise to 2021 podcast campaign on Wednesday — The world’s largest podcast and industry professional conference and trade show will return in Nashville in August this year. Sign up at midnight on Wednesday before the price goes up!
How obvious is your podcast? — 40% of users discover podcasts by searching their listening apps (Apple, Spotify… etc.). Use Voxalyze to understand the visibility of your podcast.
Follow Super Awesome Mix Podcast — “I made a mixtape for you”: some of the best words you have heard from people you care about. The weekly episodes have new remixes, guests and the story behind each track. Rediscover the art of mixing tape.
- In email, Google said that FeedBurner will migrate to the new infrastructure in mid-August, and warned people using email subscription services to download their lists before then because the feature will not be available. More details here. FeedBurner supports 56,000 podcast feeds (approximately 1.4% of all podcasts).
- The clubhouse no longer has a waiting list and is open to everyone. It also has a beautiful new logo, and A fancy website. Ed Zitron is not a fan, call it Smelly.
- Podcast campaign Dan Franks and Audioburst discuss expectations for the podcast movement in 2021The event was held in Nashville, Tennessee, USA from August 3rd to 6th. (Unfortunately, Podnews can’t count on one thing-we can’t travel).
- The Melbourne Podcast Festival has been rescheduled to September 17-19. Tickets are still valid.
- DM Podcasts cooperates with talent agency Born Bred Talent Provide brands with access to their podcasts.
- Podsights and ARN’s iHeartPodcast Network released detailed information on the conversion rate of the network’s ads, They say this is higher than social media channels.
- Scott Galloway, co-host pivot, Afterwards his Bloomberg TV show was cancelled Publish a strange half-dress promotion for it.
- Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen are publishing a book of Traitor: Born in the United States podcast.
Tips and tricks
- Spotify Greenroom records in 64kbps 48kHz mono MP3, just in case.
- Stop researching equipment and focus on making your content better, A redditor said.
- All the trains in my son’s train podcast are arranged in order of how much I hate them Has almost nothing to do with podcasts, except by listening Story time for Thomas and friends Again and again, again and again. (Here is one American accent). However, we think it is worth linking.
- Mecca talks Yes New products from Australian cosmetics brand MECCA, Cooperate with Acast. It features conversations with brand founders, industry experts, and MECCA internal experts, and delves into the history of iconic beauty formulas.
- Sealed part A new health podcast from Mamamia, Chantelle Otten focuses on the privacy issues of women’s privacy. Some things are too personal for many women Even with your closest friends.
- Gastropod, A podcast on food, science, and history, with Joined Vox Media Network,and Diners.
Thanks to our supporters:
Gold supporters:Sprouts, Mamma Mia, Resonance recording, Amazon Music, Osiris, Binjiang.fm, Rhythm 13, Doudou, Pineapple Street Studio, Wide track, Google Podcast, Jar audio, trumpet, Unicast, Podchaser, Prestige, Call for content, Acast, knitting, Backtrace.fm, Art 19, Flexible pod, Where media, Podcast network solution, Entar, Podcast Paradise, Podmetrics, loudspeaker, TED audio collective, We edit podcasts, Lipson, Habitat, Doudou, luminescent, Secret room, Engel, One-on-one production podcast studio, Evergreen Podcast, Podpage website, Spotify for podcasts, Rantigua Williams
Silver supporters:Taifeng Audio, Posts made by Futuri, O’Neill Studio, News heard, Sound media, loudspeaker, podcast, Health Podcast Network, Julep hosting, Julep Podcast Marketing, headline News, Amiya Media, Heartcast Media50, 18 sixty, Podcast Taxi, Pacific content, Wait what, Sonic influencer marketing, Podcast page, Latin Podcast Network, Sonic boom, Matchmaker.fm, Transfer podcast, Whoosh whoosh, Osa Collective, Naked value, Lemonade media, Transistor, Zwalk, Podcast engineer, Castbox, still, Map.fm, Hindenburg, NPR, Rock water industry, Podcast Advertising Report, Oxford Road, Double Elvis production, Amazing, Glisten Media Podcast Production, Quill Podcast, Polyphony, Babam, Best daily life, Jam Street Media, Podcast guest, Brubri, Cabinet media, SPI, Transmitter media, chart, Everything with podcast, Do you know or not?Podcast network, Creative Zombie Studio, Dax, Rachel Corbett s Podschool, Flow, Podiant, Content 10x, Podcast collaboration, Advertising results media, Her podcast, Flying knife, advertise, Adopt the media, Revolver Podcast, Sonix, Clean feed, Truth one, Podcast campaign, Down street, Stakhanov, Podcast Academy, Margaret Noriega, Full, Edison Research, Signal Hill Insight
Support us -This feed is for Mozilla50X11Linuxx8664AppleWebKit53736KHTMLlikeGeckoUbuntuChromium410227276