access https://podnews.net/update/brad-smith-promoted Get all links and get our newsletter.
- Founder and CEO of Simplecast Brad Smith Promoted: He was appointed as the podcast product leader of SiriusXM. Simplecast was acquired by SiriusXM last year; SiriusXM also owns Pandora, Stitcher and Adswizz. Smith will be responsible for developing cross-platform podcasting strategies for creators and listeners. Jennifer Witz, CEO of SiriusXM, Said Monday The company plans to provide Pandora listeners with a wider collection of podcasts and will continue to publish on multiple platforms, but it also presents some exclusive opportunities.
- Evergreen Podcasts announced its Q3/21 list, including A set of commercials Shows from Minter Dial, and "Popular shows are for listeners who just want some men to talk." finally! Podcast talk to people!
- All Active Asset Capital has withdrawn its acquisition offer for AudioboomIt has asked for a further extension of the deadline; Audioboom declined. The investment company’s statement complained about corporate governance and hinted that they might return.
Classified Ads —— Your job or advertisement is here
Use Podspike to create your own promotion — Choose from influential yells, custom graphics, PR advice, features in popular apps, and more-Professional members can get all these features for only $99 a month.
The top 25 early adopters receive a 75% discount for the first year — Episode Check (beta) is the easiest way to share mixes, collect team or customer feedback, and track approvals. There are no clumsy email links, word documents, and cloud links—just a URL.
Voxalyze’s Podcast Viewability Optimization — Podcast visibility optimization improves the visibility of your programs in listening applications. Let your content be discovered and win new audiences. Use Voxalyze to get free visibility reports!
Chief producer — Kast Media is looking for a professional producer to join our team to run one of our best social and cultural shows.
- Podpage can now automatically post your new comments and episodes Twitter and Facebook.
- The stadium is on fire! Studio Ochenta announced the next round of promotion Because of its novel series Ochenta Cuentos. They hope your story is related to…fire.
- We hear a lot about podcasts becoming TV shows and even books: but what about stage plays?It’s just that role player podcasts are falling behind Lights out-a tense and intimate theater night At The Pleasance, part of the London Horror Show.
Tips and tricks
- Headline Studio Reportedly, this may help you write more compelling podcast episode titles polymer.
- Eight ways you can pay for audio in a small news editing roomFrom the Reynolds School of Journalism, it was written for journalists and newspapers, but it provides a good overview of the different mechanisms for making money from podcasts.
- Talk to me about money Equity Mates Media from Australia: an all-female podcast about money. It is with Acast. (Logowatch: There is no Acast logo on the thumbnail at all.)
- Brain conversation A new podcast from the Cerebral Palsy Alliance, addressing major issues related to disability, access, and inclusion. It was launched today.
- Armor It is a new original series in collaboration with Jake Brennan of “The Place of Shame”-untold stories about murder, chaos, and million-dollar robbery. This is the first collaboration between audiochuck and Brennan, and it was released today.
- Short films are one thing; but "myth" Is another- Live broadcast from Olympus Already announced Will return to the second season in February 2022, But is publishing "myth", A bite-sized audio story focused on Greek mythology until then.
- From the LWC studio, 70 million Return in the fourth season, Examining prison reforms across the U.S.The show was nominated by Peabody and supported by the MacArthur Foundation.
Readers and supporters:
Gold supporters:Sprouts, Mamma Mia, Resonance recording, Amazon Music, Osiris, Binjiang.fm, Pineapple Street Studio, Doudou, Rhythm 13, Jar audio, Google Podcast, Unicast, Podchaser, Prestige, Acast, knitting, Knucklehead Media Group, Doudou, Podpage website, Evergreen Podcast, Art 19, luminescent, We edit podcasts, Habitat, Where media, Podmetrics, loudspeaker, Engel, Backtrace.fm, LWC studio, Secret room, Flexible pod, One-on-one production podcast studio, TED audio collective
Silver supporters:Taifeng Audio, polymer, O’Neill Studio, News heard, Sound media, loudspeaker, podcast, Health Podcast Network, Julep hosting, Julep Podcast Marketing, Matchmaker.fm, Jam Street Media, Best daily life, Podcast guest, Podcast engineer, Babam, Castos, Heartcast Media50, Transmitter media, SPI, headline News, Transfer podcast, Castbox, Clean sound, Amazing, Osa Collective, Whoosh whoosh, Sonic influencer marketing, Sonic boom, Podcast page, Map.fm, Podcast Taxi, Polyphony, Note, Quill Podcast, Rock water industry, Naked value, Transistor, Zwalk, Lemonade media, Glisten Media Podcast Production, Podcast Advertising Report, Cabinet media, Oxford Road, Double Elvis production, 18 sixty, Latin Podcast Network, Hindenburg, Pacific content, Everything with podcast, Advertising results media, Rachel Corbett s Podschool, Content 10x, Do you know or not?Podcast network, chart, Podcast collaboration, Dax, Flow, Her podcast, Podcast Academy, advertise, Stakhanov, Margaret Noriega, Down street, Adopt the media, Truth one, Revolver Podcast, Flying knife, Clean feed, Podcast campaign, Sonix, Signal Hill Insight, Edison Research
Support us -This feed is for Mozilla50X11Linuxx8664AppleWebKit53736KHTMLlikeGeckoUbuntuChromium410227276
Source of works: SiriusXM