Due to a different concept from other chat or social applications, Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse applications are becoming more and more popular these days.
In the modern era of rapidly changing technology, audio chat is new and unique
Both have only audio chat rooms, new audio chat features in social media
Spaces is a new audio form of dialogue. This allows users to participate in and host audio conversations.
Voice chat media is more convenient than Only Chat Social Media App
What is Twitter space
- Twitter Spaces is a “gathering place, built around the voices of people who use Twitter, your Twitter community.”
- In short, we can say that real-time audio chat takes place in Twitter Spaces.
- It allows users to host and participate in real-time audio conversations.
- Although there are features to add visual elements, you will spend time talking or listening with like-minded people on various topics.
- Anyone with an iOS or Android device can join and listen to Space.
What is the clubhouse application
- Clubhouse App is a social audio application where users can communicate in audio chat rooms.
- It allows users to participate in real-time conversations through voice and listening functions. Provide users with a list of virtual rooms to join.
- Each room has a small group of speakers talking about any topic you can think of. On the other hand, the remaining users are audiences who sit down and listen to the conversation.
- The entire experience is audio only. Users can switch between rooms at any time, request to speak in one of the rooms or create their own room for others to join.
- It is suitable for iOS and Android users.
- It can accommodate groups of thousands of people.
Why is the whole world comparing the two
- Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse App are both based on voice chat and are becoming more and more popular
- Twitter and Clubhouse applications have no other competitors.
- Therefore, based on comparing the World of Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse applications, both have some unique and similar features.
- Clubhouse App entered the social media market like a storm because it brought some addictive things to the world through its audio chat format.
- Unlike other social media applications, Twitter started its own Space as an audio chat room for the application Twitter application, which is becoming more and more popular and getting more and more responses.
- The world sees both as strong competitors for audio chat social rooms
Understand the difference
Twitter has about 350 million users worldwide, while the Clubhouse app is still relatively new, with about 10 million users in the market
However, the Clubhouse App has still received a lot of attention in just one year.
The Twitter space already has emoji responses to listeners, and the Clubhouse app does not have any emoji responses to listeners.
The main difference between the Clubhouse app and the Twitter space is that the Clubhouse app is a standalone app, while Twitter Spaces is a feature similar to Twitter Fleets and can only be used on mobile devices.
To create an account on the Clubhouse app, you need to receive an invitation. Although every Twitter user can access Twitter Spaces immediately.
Twitter, launching the space is simple; all you have to do is to grant permission to use the microphone, name your space session, and click to start your space.
On the Clubhouse app, it is a bit complicated, because you have three different rooms to choose from, and there is another thing called Club, which may confuse people who are not familiar with these things.
In terms of platforms, the influencing factors are also slightly different.
If you have a certain number of followers on Twitter, they can find you by checking the top bar of the app when you start the space.
At the same time, in the Clubhouse app, if you want to follow someone, the room is easy to find because it is on your calendar, but it is also in the middle of other corridors, which can be confusing after a while.
Private message to the host
On Twitter Spaces, any speaker or listener who wants to communicate with the host or between them without interrupting the space conversation can send them private messages or tweets. Currently, there is no such option on the Clubhouse app.
The host also has other features available, such as being able to pin any tweet in the space so that others can see it and put forward their thoughts. If there is a problem with the audio on the listener side, the host can activate the subtitles of the space conversation so that other users can see the real-time text version of the conversation. This option is not available on the Clubhouse app.
The huge difference between Twitter Spaces and the Clubhouse app is the way they process your data.
Both Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse apps record conversations in the room, but Twitter will keep records of such conversations for 30 days to check for violations of its rules and regulations.
Under certain circumstances, a violation was identified. In order to make the user appeal process easier, Twitter Spaces may retain this data for up to 90 days. Although the Clubhouse social apps also record conversations, they are automatically destroyed after 30 days, unless the user reports during the chat. The club then retains the data until the incident is fully investigated.
Recording and audio editing
Another difference between the Clubhouse app and Twitter Spaces is that the Clubhouse app does not allow participants to record audio conversations unless all participants agree.
On the other hand, Twitter Spaces may get a feature that allows users to record conversations.
Audio editing is not an easy task, you should use professional audio editing services.
Through professional”Podcast audio editing service”For Twitter Spaces and Clubhouse App, you can record and edit audio for your Podcast and other uses.
The Clubhouse app can schedule the time correctly because you can schedule the space for the future, and on Twitter, the space can start at the exact moment.
This means that if you want to attend a meeting in the near future, you will have to tweet and ask people to keep track of the time, which may seem inconvenient to users.