access https://podnews.net/update/fiction-podcasting-growth Get all links and get our newsletter.
- According to Spotify’s Nordic podcast manager Karin Bäckmark (pictured on the left), in the past year, the number of Swedish novel podcasts has increased by 338%.The company announced a new audio drama called De Fria, Will start recording near Nynäshamn in September. It will be released in 2022 and will be directed by the award-winning director Peter Grönlund (pictured right) produced by Munck Media.
- This Social podcasting app GoodPods Received an update this week, which is great news for independent podcasters.The leaderboard (click to search, then scroll down) has a "Independent only" Switch to filter out company programs.one left "Your friend listened" Checking can also help discover new programs. You should also declare your podcast (edit your profile).
- This U.S. Podcast Report for June 2021 From Triton Digital. Stitcher ranked first for the second consecutive month, beating NPR (although iH heartRadio was not measured). Despite Apple podcasts, the average weekly downloads of the top 10 publishers increased by 5% year-on-year Automatic download error And move to IAB v2.1. (An investment analyst recently used data from competing Podtrac rankers to claim that podcasts Negative growth).
Classified Ads —— Your job or advertisement is here
Podcastpage.io-website builder for podcasts — Get everything you need to build a podcast website. Sign up for a free trial now.
No coding required • Easy setup • SEO optimization • Unlimited blogs and pages • Custom domains • Automatic posting on Twitter
Prices rise to 2021 podcast campaign on Wednesday — The world’s largest podcast and industry professional conference and trade show will return in Nashville in August this year. Sign up at midnight on Wednesday before the price goes up!
- Luminary cooperates with Times of India investment agency Times Bridge to launch in the country; We are committed to providing original content in India. The press release stated that India has 58 million podcast listeners every month.
- Radio is making way for podcasting-in Cleveland, it’s no exaggeration to say. Evergreen Podcasts purchased the former radio station complex of WDOK-FMThe building is six times larger than Evergreen’s current office; by the end of this year, the company will employ 25 employees.The building is in "Radio channel", But the name is unlikely to change at this time. WDOK-FM, better known as Cleveland Star 102, moved into the Harley Building in 2012 along with other Audacy radio stations.
- Digital Music News shows that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry received $25 million from Spotify last year, but Only one 35-minute show has been produced so far.
Tips and tricks
- An old song, but a good thing: How to add your podcast to every podcast directory
- Want to Make your episode notes work in all podcast players?
- Podland News This week James Cridland and Sam Sethi talked with Nick Hilton about his new podcast, Jemily Rime talked about the future of podcasting, and Squadcast’s Zach and Rock talked about their new version, which will work with one of the sponsors, Riverside FM. Also sponsored by Buzzsprout.
- Joles and Jim’s drive The new season is back: musician Jools Holland and surrealist comedian Jim Moir have a relaxing chat with celebrity friends, talking about transportation, travel, travel and small talk. The first guest was Rob Braden.
Thanks to our supporters:
Gold supporters:Sprouts, Mamma Mia, Resonance recording, Amazon Music, Osiris, Binjiang.fm, Rhythm 13, Doudou, Pineapple Street Studio, Wide track, speaker, Jar audio, Google Podcast, Unicast, Podchaser, Prestige, Call for content, Acast, Habitat, loudspeaker, Where media, Spotify for podcasts, One-on-one production podcast studio, Engel, Podcast Paradise, Entar, Podcast network solution, Secret room, Podpage website, We edit podcasts, Lipson, Doudou, TED audio collective, Podmetrics, Rantigua Williams, Art 19, knitting, luminescent, Backtrace.fm, Evergreen Podcast, Flexible pod
Silver supporters:Taifeng Audio, Posts made by Futuri, O’Neill Studio, News heard, Sound media, podcast, loudspeaker, Health Podcast Network, Julep hosting, Julep Podcast Marketing, Quill Podcast, SPI, Oxford Road, Heartcast Media50, Podcast Taxi, Rock water industry, Wait what, Whoosh, Transistor, Double Elvis production, Best daily life, headline News, Lemonade media, Hindenburg, Transfer podcast, 18 sixty, Pacific content, Podcast page, Naked value, NPR, still, Osa Collective, Podcast engineer, Sonic influencer marketing, Matchmaker.fm, Babam, Podcast Advertising Report, Podcast guest, Map.fm, Zwalk, Amazing, Cabinet media, Brubri, Latin Podcast Network, Transmitter media, Amiya Media, Glisten Media Podcast Production, Sonic boom, Castbox, Jam Street Media, Podcast collaboration, Dax, Creative Zombie Studio, Content 10x, chart, Advertising results media, Flow, Podiant, Everything with podcast, Rachel Corbett s Podschool, Do you know or not?Podcast network, Her podcast, Podcast campaign, Sonix, Podcast Academy, In-stream ads, Clean feed, Adopt the media, Flying knife, Margaret Noriega, Stakhanov, Revolver Podcast, Down street, Full, advertising, Truth one, Signal Hill Insight, Edison Research
Support us -This feed is for Mozilla50X11Linuxx8664AppleWebKit53736KHTMLlikeGeckoUbuntuChromium410227276
Source of work: Spotify