access https://podnews.net/update/libsyn-advertisecast-adrates Get all links and get our newsletter.
Sounds profitable, Podnews’ advertising technology newsletter, has been around for a year. This week, the editors of Podnews wrote a guest column on the benefits of listening: You work in audio advertising technology. So listen to it. You should subscribe!
- exclusive: Libsyn’s AdvertiseCast will publish monthly average advertising rates to increase industry transparency -And published a report Show historical exchange rates In AdvertiseCast’s market. The August figures, based on personal 60-second ads rather than downloads, averaged $23.57 per thousand impressions.
- At first glance: 22% of podcasts listening to Acast’s top 100 American shows occurred outside the United States. The company hired its first content business development director. Michael Leonard will work with US publishers to take advantage of their growing international audience.
- At first glance: British Fresh Air Production Company and Canadian Pacific Content Company announce Create new podcast partnerships for global brands. The company released a special episode Fresh ears Heralds what they call the first global branded podcast center.
Classified Ads —— Your job or advertisement is here
Podcast editing has become easy! Podnews extended trial period — Use Hindenburg Journalist PRO to save time editing podcasts. Automatic sound level. Simple and powerful turntable noise reduction. Preset voice profiles for consistent sound. Publish to the host with one click.
Follow Super Awesome Mix Podcast — “I made a mixtape for you”: some of the best words you have heard from people you care about. The weekly episodes have new remixes, guests and the story behind each track. Rediscover the art of mixing tape.
New podcast events and membership platform! — Listen App is the first social audio event and membership platform designed for podcasting. Sign up for your podcast club as early as possible, starting from $19 a month, and you can enjoy a 50% membership discount.
- Hot Pod has been acquired by Vox Media. Senior reporter of The Verge, Ashley Kaman, Will New chief writer Newsletter; Nick Quah, which launched Hot Pod in 2014, will become Full-time podcast commentator. Hot Pod will remain at $7/month and become Vox Media’s The first paid product.
- PodFest origin, The next PodFest event will be held as a face-to-face event at Amalia Arena in Tampa, Florida from November 4th to 5th; and as a virtual event between October 28th and November 3rd.
- According to Podtrac, iHeartRadio is still the number one podcast. Their list of American podcast publishers for AugustThe average monthly viewership in the United States has increased by 15% from July—a number that was affected by Apple’s Podcasts download error—but a year-on-year decrease of 2%. Podtrac only measures participating publishers.
- YouTube has succeeded YouTube Premium and YouTube Music have 50 million subscribers. Spotify has 165 million paying users.
- iHeartMedia and NFL Have announced their program list.
- Journalist, writer and podcast host Jacob Goldstein already Join Pushkin Industries.
Tips and tricks
- Tanner Campbell emphasized Benefits of good microphone technology Instead of performing expensive acoustic treatments in the room.
- Work in it Released on iHeartRadio next week: Hosted by Meghan Trainor and her brother Ryan TrainorWe hope it’s not about bass, no treble, otherwise it’s really hard to hear.
- The Guardian Australia launched today Australian reading, A podcast 3 times a week Highlight the best news from the Australian Guardian.
- Some people say: Sports It is a sports extension of the award-winning documentary series.Produced by Shining City Audio, a joint venture between C13Originals and Jon Meacham, it has the most important and most important Inspiring sports speeches in history, And launched today.
- Am I in a cult organization? Launched today from iHeartRadio-a documentary-style podcast that showcases those who have entered, and most importantly, successfully left the cult.
Readers and supporters:
Gold supporters:Sprouts, Mamma Mia, Resonance recording, Amazon Music, Osiris, Binjiang.fm, Pineapple Street Studio, Doudou, Rhythm 13, Jar audio, Google Podcast, Unicast, Podchaser, Prestige, Acast, Where media, knitting, LWC studio, loudspeaker, Habitat, Podmetrics, Doudou, TED audio collective, Knucklehead Media Group, luminescent, Engel, Art 19, Secret room, Podpage website, Evergreen Podcast, Backtrace.fm, One-on-one production podcast studio, Flexible pod, We edit podcasts
Silver supporters:Taifeng Audio, O’Neill Studio, News heard, Sound media, loudspeaker, podcast, Health Podcast Network, Julep hosting, Julep Podcast Marketing, Latin Podcast Network, Map.fm, Sonic boom, Transmitter media, Hindenburg, Oxford Road, Double Elvis production, SPI, Podcast engineer, Glisten Media Podcast Production, Sonic influencer marketing, Castbox, Podcast page, Transistor, Osa Collective, headline News, Whoosh whoosh, 18 sixty, Podcast guest, Transfer podcast, Amazing, Pacific content, Clean sound, Naked value, Cabinet media, Jam Street Media, Rock water industry, Podcast Advertising Report, Lemonade media, Babam, Zwalk, Polyphony, Quill Podcast, Best daily life, Castos, Note, Matchmaker.fm, Heartcast Media50, Podcast Taxi, Podcast collaboration, Rachel Corbett s Podschool, Dax, chart, Everything with podcast, Do you know or not?Podcast network, Advertising results media, Flow, Content 10x, Her podcast, Podcast campaign, Sonix, Revolver Podcast, Adopt the media, Clean feed, Down street, Podcast Academy, Truth one, Margaret Noriega, advertise, Flying knife, Stakhanov, Signal Hill Insight, Edison Research
Support us -This feed is for Mozilla50X11Linuxx8664AppleWebKit53736KHTMLlikeGeckoUbuntuChromium410227276
Credit of works: Absolute vision