access https://podnews.net/update/podcasting-popular-countries Get all links and get our newsletter.
- Research company Statistia published a Most popular maps for podcastsSweden, Ireland and Brazil are the top three countries; the United States is comparable to the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and other countries.
- At first glance: Podcast SOP Yes Launch tomorrow -A tool to manage the publishing workflow of each new episode of a podcast, making it easier for you to master the show. "I found that one of the main reasons (podcasting) to stop podcasting is the pressure caused by the lack of organization and system, and this is the help of PodcastSOP." Founder Alex Sanfilippo said.
- New York Times report A strange story about Ozy Media and impersonating a YouTube executive during a call with an investment bankThe company uses iHeartMedia to produce podcasts.
Classified Ads —— Your job or advertisement is here
Listen to make her laugh ——This is a joke to my wife! Thematic monologue for a single audience. Good jokes will make people laugh. What about the bad guys? Transfer in to find out.
Follow Super Awesome Mix Podcast — “I made a mixtape for you”: some of the best words you have heard from people you care about. The weekly episodes have new remixes, guests and the story behind each track. Rediscover the art of mixing tape.
Audio power of the founder of Audioburst — Audioburst founder and CEO Amir Hirsh discussed how to play the role of gasoline in the audio fire in 2020, and “how audio connects people more closely and creates brand affinity.”
“Our only boss is our audience” — Enjoy a sustainable income stream from fans, while fully controlling your shows and audience data. Supercast makes everything simple.
40% off Hindenburg! #International Podcast Day — Hindenburg Journalist PRO: All the tools you need can easily record, edit and publish podcasts without technical hassle. On September 30, 2021, spend more time doing what you like and reduce costs by 40%!
- A company called DDEX, which claims to be a "An international standard-setting organization dedicated to improving the exchange of data and information across the music industry", A public meeting will be held tomorrow to discuss Proposed requirements for the description and communication of music metadata in podcasts.
- Hub & Spoke is a non-profit podcasting group that has received a donation of US$100,000The collective will hire a development manager and obtain funding.
- In Australia, ABC temporarily cancelled Some plot Unravel: Juanita, "Whereas the new information casts serious doubts on some of the statements made by interviewee John Innes."
- Ricky Gervais released another series Absolute spirit. The cost of the new season is $15.
- Listening Dog Media and Podcast Radio have teamed up to broadcast shows from the podcast network. From 7 o’clock tonight, the radio will broadcast a decision, From Sir Richard Dillov, former head of MI6, and Emmy-winning veteran journalist Michel Kosinski-former CNN White House reporter.
- MacRumors said there was a New 1.25x playback speed control in Apple Podcasts in iOS 15; The iPad version has a set of keyboard shortcuts. The comments are not pretty. at the same time, "I think this bad app is one of Apple’s worst things" It is the ruling of the technology website BGR.
- Twitter has introduced encrypted tips using the Lightning Network: the same tools used by the Podcasting 2.0 value4value app. The tool uses Strike API. it is "roll out" On iOS, but Strike itself-marketing is "Money knows no borders" -Only available in the United States and El Salvador.
- Samsung has Updated their RSS specificationThe specification is now v2.0 and includes a small set of supported categories: subcategories will not be used.
- Podcast hosting company RSS․ com now supports
podcast:fundingLabel. This tag allows the podcaster to add a link to financially support the show, which appears in applications such as Podcast Addict, Podverse, PodcastGuru, PodLP (and our podcast catalog).
- Benjamin Bellamy talked about
podcast:locationLabel at the Dutch Podcast Festival 2021. This is his slide, Photoshop with at least one Podnews editor.
Tips and tricks
- here, From Ofcom, the British broadcast regulator, is studying profanity – Classified as "Moderate", "Ease", with "Strong" -And whether everyone knows what they mean. Note: This list contains almost all swear words available. (At least, this may help determine whether the podcast should use the “clear” tag-although if you are reading this list to find out, the answer may be "Yes".)
- Melbourne Real Housewives’s businesswoman and actor Jackie Gillis launches Light it up Nowadays – Provide inspiration and motivation to live your best life.
- New news from Wonder Media Network, With her rise A collection of poems from artists from across the United States and territories, depicting the impact of climate change on their families and people.
- Foundation: Official Podcast It is an accompaniment podcast for original programs from the AppleTV+ Foundation. It was launched on Friday and produced by Pineapple Street Studios of Audacy.
- Who, when, wow! Launched today-the first Tinkercast program launched in collaboration with Wondery since the collaboration was announced last month. Hosted by Rebecca Shier, the show was originally released in the Wonderry+ app and is a glimpse into the lives of unnamed humans.
- Podbrod, A podcast about women’s podcasts, Launched the second series last weekNicole Perkins is the first guest; this season will also include Misha Euceph, Noor Tagouri and Avery Trufelman. It is hosted by Alexandra Cole.
Readers and supporters:
Gold supporters:Sprouts, Mamma Mia, Resonance recording, Amazon Music, Osiris, Binjiang.fm, Doudou, Rhythm 13, Pineapple Street Studio, Google Podcast, Jar audio, Unicast, Podchaser, Prestige, Acast, luminescent, LWC studio, Knucklehead Media Group, Podmetrics, knitting, Engel, We edit podcasts, Art 19, Evergreen Podcast, loudspeaker, Habitat, Secret room, Where media, One-on-one production podcast studio, Backtrace.fm, TED audio collective, Doudou, Flexible pod, Podpage website
Silver supporters:Taifeng Audio, polymer, O’Neill Studio, News heard, Sound media, podcast, loudspeaker, Health Podcast Network, Julep hosting, Julep Podcast Marketing, Podcast page, Castbox, Cabinet media, Podcast Taxi, Latin Podcast Network, Jam Street Media, Matchmaker.fm, Polyphony, Quill Podcast, Babam, Note, Whoosh whoosh, Zwalk, Sonic boom, Transfer podcast, Clean sound, Rock water industry, Transmitter media, 18 sixty, Naked value, headline News, Pacific content, Oxford Road, Heartcast Media50, Castos, Lemonade media, Double Elvis production, Osa Collective, Podcast Advertising Report, Podcast guest, Transistor, Hindenburg, Podcast engineer, Amazing, Best daily life, Sonic influencer marketing, Glisten Media Podcast Production, Map.fm, SPI, Everything with podcast, Do you know or not?Podcast network, Flow, Content 10x, chart, Dax, Advertising results media, Rachel Corbett s Podschool, Podcast collaboration, Her podcast, Down street, Truth one, Podcast campaign, advertise, Adopt the media, Clean feed, Stakhanov, Revolver Podcast, Margaret Noriega, Sonix, Podcast Academy, Flying knife, Signal Hill Insight, Edison Research
Support us -This feed is for Mozilla50X11Linuxx8664AppleWebKit53736KHTMLlikeGeckoUbuntuChromium410227276
Source of work: Statisia