access https://podnews.net/update/dynamic-insertion-ted Get all links and get our newsletter.
- Think dynamic audio insertion is only suitable for advertising? In April, TED Talks Daily published a "Mystery plot", Using the company’s dynamic audio insertion tool PRX Dovetail. The show played a random episode to the audience.them Recording process, And its performance in terms of total audience. (For another run with dynamic audio insertion, please try Podcast clock.)
- French podcast production company Paradiso Media receives Series A financingVariety indicated that the financing amount was US$5.9 million. The company launched a show on Spotify Greenroom yesterday.
- MailChimp has been acquired by TurboTax owner Intuit for US$12 billion. MailChimp has never raised funds, has been profitable from day one, and is a well-known podcast sponsor SerialThe first series.
Classified Ads —— Your job or advertisement is here
Use Snoozecast for comfort — Listen to our rich catalog of soothing sleep stories and fall asleep faster. Every M/W/F has new episodes! No matter where you listen to the podcast or on snoozecast.com, you can get more than 400 stories *for free*.
Use Podspike to create your own promotion — Choose from influential yells, custom graphics, PR advice, features in popular apps, and more-Professional members can get all these features for only $99 a month.
Voxalyze’s Podcast Viewability Optimization — Podcast visibility optimization improves the visibility of your programs in listening applications. Let your content be discovered and win new audiences. Use Voxalyze to get free visibility reports!
Recruiting writers/producers — The upcoming Kast Media narrative podcast, which involves the mid-term adventure of the United States in the Middle East.
- Now sorted by the total number of monthly listeners, August Australian Podcast Ranking Has been released. Hamish and Andy Still number one podcast (919,000 listeners); ARN’s iHeartPodcast network Australia Still the #1 publisher (3.4 million listeners-or 15% of all Australians). The total number of downloads in August increased to 49 million.
- River radio, A radio station in the UK, is Cooperated with the podcast company Whooshkaa to become "Podcast priority radio station"The radio station has about twenty one-hour programs centered on themes.
- pod, A podcast promotion company, has Initiated a "Podcast Clinic" Help podcasts get more listeners.
- PodcastPage has been integrated with Podchaser Show ratings and comments.
- Wabur, "The world’s largest streaming audio database", A new look. The company says this is the result "Delve into how our audience interacts with the platform".
- Brittany Room, Formerly known as Sony Music, Pandora and Amplifier, is New head of sales at Chartable, a podcast analytics and attribution company. The company recently hired Lands Jambron with Ray Knopf As an account manager.
- Deborah Patty already Promoted to President of Radio, TV and Podcasting at Streamline Publishing. The company publishes Podcast Business Journal.
- Are there too few blacks in podcasts? Cornelius Gould is interviewed by Blubrry.
thanks arrive polymer, They have become our newest supporters. Their website contains many different resources to help publish podcasts, including an SEO optimized podcast program notes guide.you can Join them to support Podnews.
Tips and tricks
- DiscoverPods posts 11 ways to increase podcast downloads, Including consistency and activity in the community.
- Wired Magazine Highlights’How to make better podcasts for people with hearing loss‘.
- All podcasters should have some knowledge about storytelling, Said Mike McVay, President of McVay Media. He talked to Audrey.
- Launched last month, Truth detective Is a New independent podcast from Stephanie Lee -Question everything about culture, society, people, places, our judicial system, and corruption in private companies and government agencies.
- What does the advertiser do In addition to advertising? A new podcast was launched today about People in the advertising industry have made outstanding contributions outside the advertising industry; It was created and hosted by Marc Hartzman.
- Great talent Is one of them Four new podcasts create what the DM podcast claims to be “more women-centric media”Others include podcasts that focus on sports and relationships.
- Indisputable with Dr. Rashad Richey Is TYT’s new podcast because they Cooperation with AcastIt was launched on Monday to comment on headlines about criminal justice, politics, social justice, policy and racism, and welcomes the Conservative Party to join the “bullpen” for heated debates.
- Fault line: die for battle Is a New season of investigative journalism podcast from Something’ ElseIt investigated the unresolved homicide of Sean Kealiher in 2019, an outstanding representative of Portland’s anti-fascist movement.
Readers and supporters:
Gold supporters:Sprouts, Mamma Mia, Resonance recording, Amazon Music, Osiris, Binjiang.fm, Rhythm 13, Doudou, Pineapple Street Studio, Jar audio, Google Podcast, Unicast, Podchaser, Prestige, Acast, Art 19, LWC studio, Knucklehead Media Group, luminescent, Flexible pod, Engel, Evergreen Podcast, Where media, loudspeaker, We edit podcasts, Podmetrics, One-on-one production podcast studio, Secret room, Backtrace.fm, TED audio collective, Podpage website, Habitat, knitting, Doudou
Silver supporters:Taifeng Audio, polymer, O’Neill Studio, News heard, Sound media, podcast, loudspeaker, Health Podcast Network, Julep hosting, Julep Podcast Marketing, Naked value, Transmitter media, Double Elvis production, Note, Castos, Cabinet media, Lemonade media, Podcast engineer, Hindenburg, Podcast Taxi, Sonic influencer marketing, Transfer podcast, Best daily life, Matchmaker.fm, headline News, Transistor, Polyphony, Latin Podcast Network, Pacific content, Babam, Podcast guest, Clean sound, Castbox, Zwalk, SPI, Heartcast Media50, 18 sixty, Glisten Media Podcast Production, Whoosh whoosh, Podcast Advertising Report, Jam Street Media, Amazing, Podcast page, Quill Podcast, Sonic boom, Map.fm, Osa Collective, Rock water industry, Oxford Road, Rachel Corbett s Podschool, Do you know or not?Podcast network, Content 10x, chart, Everything with podcast, Advertising results media, Dax, Flow, Podcast collaboration, Her podcast, Margaret Noriega, Down street, Clean feed, Adopt the media, advertise, Sonix, Podcast campaign, Flying knife, Truth one, Stakhanov, Revolver Podcast, Podcast Academy, Edison Research, Signal Hill Insight
Support us -This feed is for Mozilla50X11Linuxx8664AppleWebKit53736KHTMLlikeGeckoUbuntuChromium410227276
Credit of works: Sergiu Vălenaș